Monday, July 16, 2007

Freelance Web Analyst Adrian Coutin available in Europe

Here is a note from Adrian Coutin:

I've worked for more than five years in the field of Web Analytics, SEO and SEM for more than five years for several companies. I'm looking for small or medium companies in Europe looking for an expert in web analytics. I can work within your budget supported by telecommuting and periodic technical meetings (English and Spanish). More details www.acoutin.com.

Thanks
Adrian

Note: If you are looking for freelance work or are looking for a freelancer please send me a note at batraonline at gmail.com with your requirements.

If you want to post a job then please visit http://webanalysis.jobamatic.com/a/jbb/post-job

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi…I think it is destiny that I accidently stumbled and fell into your website. You are my savior. It is uncanny that yesterday was the day I was fired or rather pleasantly put, `let go’ from my job, and today you are here with your writing tips on how to make money from home. Now…I give a damn to my day job. My profile already reads `Freelancer’, proudly and happily. I already know that there are some excellent money-making marketplaces like best graphics design online,freelance online jobs. It is time for change. Can you give me more website names? I’m waiting…