Thursday, July 12, 2007

Jacques Warren Available for Freelance Web Analytics Work

Here is a note from Jacques

I am interested in working with companies who are at the early implantation stages of WA, and who need guidance. I strongly believe the early stages are crucial to future success. I am also seeking engagements in KPI/Dashboard projects. I would also like companies to consider my tele-consulting services, which make it very easy to do short training and consulting sessions. For more details: http://www.waomarketing.com/Services.htm.


Note: If you are looking for freelance work or are looking for a freelancer please send me a note at batraonline at gmail.com with your requirements.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very good at writing and am very happy reading your article on what freelancers are earning nowadays. Can you help me with more such wonderful blogs so that I can make money from what I love and do best? I am eagerly looking forward to read more such useful write-ups that will guide freelancers like me. I am willing to share my browsing experience with you. There are a number of micro-job websites like awesome ui template, twitter cover photos and many more who accept all kinds of freelancing work. Post yours and let the world see your work.

ahmed said...



ارقام شركات نقل عفش
شركات نقل عفش بتبوك
شركة نقل اثاث بتبوك
شركة نقل الاثاث بتبوك
شركة نظافة ونقل عفش بتبوك
شركة نقل وتخزين الاثاث بتبوك