Thursday, July 12, 2007

Jacques Warren Available for Freelance Web Analytics Work

Here is a note from Jacques

I am interested in working with companies who are at the early implantation stages of WA, and who need guidance. I strongly believe the early stages are crucial to future success. I am also seeking engagements in KPI/Dashboard projects. I would also like companies to consider my tele-consulting services, which make it very easy to do short training and consulting sessions. For more details: http://www.waomarketing.com/Services.htm.


Note: If you are looking for freelance work or are looking for a freelancer please send me a note at batraonline at gmail.com with your requirements.

1 comment:

julia watson said...

I am very good at writing and am very happy reading your article on what freelancers are earning nowadays. Can you help me with more such wonderful blogs so that I can make money from what I love and do best? I am eagerly looking forward to read more such useful write-ups that will guide freelancers like me. I am willing to share my browsing experience with you. There are a number of micro-job websites like awesome ui template, twitter cover photos and many more who accept all kinds of freelancing work. Post yours and let the world see your work.